Hi, welcome to my blog. This blog is all about kicking the habit of earning money and switching for the easier and more effective method of “Making” Money with the use of passive income streams. We are not claiming to know the get rich quick secret but using the information on this page I will show you how I and many others like me got rich slowly but surely. Over time money rolls in faster and easier with each new stream of passive income.

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Welcome


Hi, first of all I would I like to welcome you to my new blog. Being my first post I would like to introduce myself and tell you a little about me. My name is Jacob and i am currently 20 years old. I have been interested in personal finance for a long time and am currently working toward completing a bachelor of Commerce. I first came across the concept of passive income streams a few years back and was completely fascinated by the idea so I looked into it at more depth. It has been proven to be highly successfully in the business world, we have all heard of franchises and chain stores these have been around for a long time in the corporate world and are a great success story in regards to the effectiveness of passive income. In this blog i wish to share with you exactly how income streams work for these large chain store conglomerates and how we can use that knowledge to set up passive income streams to build your personal wealth with very little investment in both time and money.


I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in my blog and hope that I can help you understand a little bit more about passive income streams and how you can make them work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment